Can I have my own private beach?


It's pretty..isnt it? Its not a garden. There is a massive green garden facing secluded and quite beach owned by Tugu Hotels & Resorts Bali.  This hotel is really something. The owner must have zillion antique and luxury collections. Dont ask about the value. Most of the collections are more than 100 years old age. From a tiny bit statue to a massive interior all over the resorts.Frankly, those antique collections feels like having spirit inside them...spoooky though!

So I had a chance to  explore a tiny bit of Canggu area on a rainy and clumsy Thursday. I wrote once that I love dancing on the rain. Its not a particular dance. But the feeling to see rain drops falling on the ground make my tiny bit heart feel so blue..a sudden melt of tender happiness buried down the soul feels like winding up..Even if I get wet after going thru a hard rain, still I like it. Its cold after the rain. and the best thing afterwards is to take a sip of hot chocolate with yummy pastries, or having a hot spicy noodles with pouched egg.

It was still raining softly when I entered the beach area. I did not mind with the clumsy sky and windy weather. Yet..nobody on the beach. The beach itself, if I can say, it has a special character. Soon as you entered the grassy massive garden, there are few lazy day-beds down there facing the beach with quite a huge wave. If I have my own private beach, I would love to lay down lazily and have a spooning-nook time by myself. accompanied with almond chocolates, few novels and huge glasses to cover my cheek.  I normally wear glasses not only to shade my eyes from the heat, but also my cheek..ha-ha..

In my dream, I have an imaginary tiny beach house with a garden to grill fresh sea food on the weekend..and a magical firefly visit over the garden just to sprinkle miraculous dream at dusk!

Comments

Popular Posts