Kanpaii........I have never eat bitter melon!

Kanpaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...............that word keep spinning around my mind after watching a Hillarious Japanese drama.  If am not mistaken, its a word of 'Congrats..or cheers....'. am celebrating myself for have not been able to like this bitter melon. Umm I did once, back when I was a kid, my grandma cooked it but the bitter taste was still too strong for me. And I spilled it out again as my tongue was not feel good to eat it.

After all, I swore myself not to eat any bitter melon thingies anymore. and dont push me to eat them too..it's not that I am afraid of them, just imagining how bitter they are would be more than enough for deciding not to eat them. Even if somebody told me that there is a bitter melon meal that does not taste bitter. I wont easily indulge myself with it.

My colleague once bought a bitter melon salad mixed with chilly sauce..she said it's tasty!! Impossible!
Id rather eat a big bowl of ice cream than eating a spoon of bitter melon. Kanpaaaaaaaaiii....I lurrrrrvvv ice cream instead!!

Comments

Popular Posts