Cant stand on the heat!


Lord grace, the weather just not so coooolllll! Its nearly December and I am so envy those who has already played outside with the snow. At least, snow makes you sleep well..even very well..eventually you will hide underneath your blanket and wear socks and hiding on your bed corner with a cup of hot chocolate..

My imaginary goes around again. I should have aircon in my room but that will be almost impossible as the owner of my rentroom wont allowed it. shooot...in returns I hardly ever sleep well these months, its like sweaty and humid and the water I've drunk doesnt help me that much to feel comfy enough to continue my sleep. I feel like a dry fish instead. And this dry fish got silly flue and fever in every two weeks as the air feels humid and not fresh at all. 

The news said that Sun is exactly on top of the island. It feels hard when im on the traffic road each morning and try to reach the office with my motorbike and I got like a partial tanned as the sun is rising from the east and my right side of body is exactly under the sun. I feel sorry for my left side...she must have been jealous...

At this kinda moment...I really missed being under the snow.........

Comments

Popular Posts