Sunday Bloody Sunday

Naah...there was no blood on last Sunday. But that bloody Sore Throat was really kill my days. Now its the fourth day and I am still fighting to get it over. Within this month, I  encountered the bloody sore throat twice... it was not a good one, always followed with high fever, or even flue, and coughing... Wonder what did I do wrong?
When the weather is friendly, I managed to do jogging early morning.. like 3 or 4 times a week. I drink green tea everyday. I thought that is enough to keep the healthy balance for my life. I am surely not a singer who occasionally singing on the stage. I hate smoke too..I hardly ever yelling or shouting. I dont think I have food allergic. I am breathing with my nose, as long as I recall....absolutely when I awake, normally breathing through my nose. Hey wait...I dont know how what my mouth has done if I am asleep. Do I did mouth breathing at night? And the last two weeks the weather was not very cool.... it was really humid, hot and dry. I nearly woke up two or three times during my sleep just to sip some mineral water....

Ooooooohhh but the fever and that bitter taste to swallow is sooo iritating and hurt. Last Sunday I was like sleeping all day long after having two headache pills. I felt sleepy afterwards. And I forced myself the day after to work as I had few appointments  outside the office. Is it really because of the mouth breathing and some bacteria jumped freely to my throat while I am asleep? wonder though....I want ice creammm...but I hardly can swallow....hukssss

Comments

Popular Posts