Maybe..

Maybe..part of loving and caring is learning to let go.

But it takes blood and sweat and tears and thought and stupid sleepless night to let it go... I think im a bit exaggerated. No blood and no sleepless night. I sleep more than usual..8 hours a day! ^^ it aint easy as I thought. there was a phase of me when im hittin on my lowest point and just too lazy to crawl up again.



There is huge different when you are saying 'GoodBye' and 'Letting Go'. Goodbye is like, I see you again when Im ready to hold your hand and you are ready to hold mine. Letting Go is like, Im gonna miss your hand. I knew that it wasnt mine to hold on to, but I might not gonna hold it again...

Was trying at hardest for the past few months to finding a turning point to assess myself and what Ive been through. Good and bad...I nearly forgot the good one. perhaps I just realize too many good things happened and I completely looked down on it. Doesnt make me to be a graceful one, right? Seeking the bad hole is always interesting...as it might ended into a waterfall drops.it was like taken aback your own words and swallow them hardly and ironically the words keep popping on my head and turning into zillion questions.
and I have no power to think of how and why..so here I am, learning to accept that I might never have all the answers. Am like..feeling mourning on what was and whats on or what will.

1. I need a total off
2. A solo vacation perhaps
3. Wait till payday and do a total make over and haircut at a good hairdresser
4. A fun and supportive social life
5. Make another list..

I know..life is too short to think of silly things. Its so damn no good...now lets learning to move and let go..........Shoot, hey Letting Go, will you come to me or should I go to you?

Comments

Popular Posts