Friends and the small world to be

The world as I can see it’s a remarkable place. And sometimes, a small place to be. I just happened to have a business visit at a hotel, meet the sales person and he turned out to be a good friend of my ex-roommate back when I was in AbuDhabee. Today coincidentally had a sales visit and she was actually my college’s mate in Bandung. Well, I did not know her very well back then; she was two years after me. But its just a work matter thingies and we were just particularly chit chat a little talk about college and work. Somehow…its good to see those good person from your past. Indeed when you are actually meet in the right situation. Just to refresh..

speaking of which..friend are just friend, they walk in and out of my life. I can hardly count how many close friend I have. Now a single one..i guess.. the one who I can really talk to..pitty me. Blog is my good friend, indeed, as I tend to be a little introvert when its come to my personal life. I just valued it more than I could think of. Sounds like a celebrity right.

Have you feel like a stranger one day at a time? I do.. many times. Now that I think of, i feel like a ‘Himono-Onna’ lady sometimes. It’s a Japanese slang term of a lady who work out at the hardest and act spotlessly like an office lady at day time and straight back home afterwards, laze around at home with drinks and reading mangas with jersey on. They are not going on blind date on the weekend. Well, I love to laze around sometime, but I do cooking good food most of the time. And I read novel. And am not and never will, going on a blind date. But this Himono Ona’s life making me feels like having fewer friends. At the end of the day, am back at my authism, with my laptop, movies and good food as accompany. I am pretty picky when it comes to choosing a good friend. Trusty is priceless matter and I’ve encountered quite a lot disappointment and betrayal. C’est la vie huh?

Owh folks, I need to refresh my mind and going on a spa..think I need to chill my nerves.

Comments

Popular Posts