Lady Daydream * Twin Sisters

There you go...another songs that possibly soothing my mind on these rainy days...
Simple, ear catchy, character, and stunning...
I might as well the one who losing but it doesnt make me a total loser
when i feel like loosing, surely im gonna feel like being at the lowest point of my life
but then again, things mights as well twisting around
so better to put some good music on like this one
and driving my scooter
followed by shamelessly screaming down the road with high speed
carelessly did not think another driver who might hear me screaming non sense on the road :)
it feels good though! woohooooaaaaaaaaaa...!!

If you forget it all, I will bring it with me
If you can't find the sea, I will take you there

Green, you still know me by name

Even though I'm losing
Doesn't make me a loser yet
You still know me by name, Green
I'll still be Lady Daydream

She took it all from me
Now I can't find my place
Do you 'member me
Do you know my face?

It could all be a dream, Green

Comments

Popular Posts