Heavenly Lunch!

 

CORAL TROUT at The Legian Bali:

"Steamed Coral Trout with slow cooked Daikon, Tomato - Ginger Nage, Coriander"

That noon we had a yummy lunch at the Legian Bali. Truthfully, the steamed fish was best. it was huge....that I couldnt finish it! it's like double portion of my tummy for lunch. 

The Slow cooked method made the thick fish was easy to slice without a knife. It's so juicy and soft at the same time that I nearly felt the fish dancing and sliding on my mouth. The fork kept moving and taking small slice of the fish along with the daikon and tomato-ginger nage...sweet and sour came from the tomato and gingery taste mixed blend with the sauce

it's best when i put a lil bit sauce on it. the sauce rather milky and blend so well..till my tummy gets full. But since its successfully sliding on and on I cannot stop the fork to move around my mouth!! I was sorry for the potato that I abandoned them on my plate. but this thick fish was softly burst when I chewed them...





PANNA COTTA at The Legian Bali:

"Coconut Panna Cotta With Tamarillo Sorbet"

The coconut panna cotta...HEAVENNNN!!!!

Not that milky and rather juicy but well sweet and it's easily gone inside even you took a whole huge spoon out of the plate. 
take a slight Tamarillo sorbet and it gave you that sour - fresh taste. they were like fighting each other but heavenly give a 'brilliant' taste when u put them all together. 

Tasted best since it has a big spoon of Guava Ice Cream! On top of it this is the most yummy ice cream i've tasted in Bali. It's so soft but the guava taste is so dominant and uughhh..

i feel such a guilty pleasure to finish them all in seconds! 
they are best!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts