Cutie Elephants reunion!

Oyoyoyyyyy.....Im completely Tired!!! Sunday Hottie Sunday..

I had a three hours rafting at Ayung River on a real heat yesterday. It was the second river rafting in Bali for me. Though the rafting route shorter than the previous one, both steps in the starting and ending point are a real killer for my foot muscles! My jogging exercise is not helping me that much.. lets say more less 250 steps for each of the point, down to the river and uphill at the end. I did it nonstop without any rest as my heart beated very fast. Best thing out of all, I did jump on the river and flow with safety jacket on..the water is sooo cold....eventually I saw another tourist on another boat did the same thing.

Afterwards, we made a scenic road trip to Gianyar for visiting the Elephants Park. Well that was the first experience after such a long time.....I guess the the last time i had an elephant ride was like 20 years ago! I think I was afraid enough at that time. afraid when I knew the elephant was pooping and peeing on the road like a waterfall. Shamee..think I was screaming as well at that time. Ha-ha..

So there I was  yesterday, having a rendezvous with the Elephants! I never thought that they can be such a cute animal being!!

Meet my ride yesterday, her name is Ardilla and 29 years old. Older than me!! She sooo cutee...the ride was about 40 minutes exploring the village and coffee plantations. Had a wonderful chat with the tamer. He told me that all of the elephants in the park are carefully taken care with one to one service. An elephant for a tamer...and vice versa. Ardilla's tamer has been with her for 5 years..he had like 5 months intensive approaching with her. Its not an easy thing to understand the animal better and how they are behave.  So if the real tamer for a specific elephant was absent, the elephant might gone bad with the replacement. they might make the tamer lost on the forest. ha-ha...

So Ardilla made a strange grinning and stop on the tiny road and constantly moving her trunk! What's on? Apparently a chicken was passing by and she was actually afraid of her! I was laughing hard...how can a huge animal be afraid of a tiny one? The tamer later told me that its natural that elephant might afraid and shock if a tiny animal passing their roads. Name it, kitten, chicken, rats...isnt it too ironic? I cant stop laughing to think of what the elephant was thinking about...if she can talk, wouldnt she scream and jumping saying 'ooohhh get out of my way chicken!!'

Then she poops and peeing on the road. But they are a smart creature. They will simply ignore all poops thrown on the road and will choose their own path which is clear. Their poops was soo huge..its like a basketball! The good thing about the park, the farmers are educated to be eco-friendly and the poops will be taken care as well. It will be picked up later and produce into fertilizers! Bravooo..isnt it stingy? oyoyoooooyyy...picking up a basketball-sized poop!

Those elephants are so clever. they even know how to pose! Everytime the tamer say pose with a camera on, they will simply lift up their trunk and even make a cheerful sound! On a daily basis they are busy animals, with lods of guests queuing for a ride. Lets say at least a ten rounds for each day?

On another note, they are a monster eater! 200kgs of grass for each elephant! a little for their breakfast and lunch..and a big dinner! Once they are fed, a continuous eating wont be able to stop after the tamer finish to fed them. Bravooooo!!!

All in all, knowing that they are afraid of chicken..i find it soooo cute of them!

Comments

Popular Posts