Whats wrong with...


Many things walk in and out of my life. 
If I should make a confession....Im...

Addicted to
1.     Uplifting the mood for some inspirations with thoughtcatalog
2.     Sitting on the edge of beach just by myself.  Nothing just spooning nook-ing thingies
3.     New Girl online streaming
4.     Blogwalking (Im back!)
5.     G+ photography’s circle. Ooh I gotta make ‘a-photo-a-day’ project too
6.     Black grapes. So sour of them!
7.     Nederland.fm  (its been years!)
8.     Jogging+Zumba  .. On my own way
9.     4 shared
10.  Tumblr photo streamline
11.  Early beddie bed time
12.  …to be continued

Hardly ever
1.     Taking my camera for a walk. Obviously not a doggie for a walk. Am afraid of them!
2.     Wire Jewelry. You’re still on your boxes and I haven’t touch you for months..
3.     Pastry making. Not anymore
4.     Ironing. Its tiring
5.     Go the theater
6.     Speak to my mom~dad
7.     Eating Kiwi….No more Kiwi for today!

Nothing wrong with the world today. Things tangled around my head is a bit chaotic. And I got to show them that Im still the boss. Sort listing is kinda fun. I should do it again!


Comments

Popular Posts