Hello Dolphins!


Hello 2012!

God knows how desperate of me praying to have a better, healthier and happier year you will be! Same goes to you peeps, my wish for you to have a happier chapter!

So...meet my date last weekend! Bunch of cute dolphins in Lovina Bay. Such a cute name, Lovina..as if 'love' related things..while in fact it just a name after a small hotel in India namely 'Lafeina'. Thats according to the local tale, the former founder Anak Agung Panji Tisna died long ago and Lafeina was the hotel he stayed at during his travel in India. Thats all I know about the name of Lovina..but I kinda like to spell it.

Lovina Bay is in Northern Bali with more than 3 hours drive from Kuta, and the bay is perfect for swimming, as their waves are rather lazy than other bays with the gray sands and has a dramatic background of Java  & Bali Volcanoes on the horizon. Apart from dolphin watching im rather excited for jumping myself on the ocean as the sea is just so docile and has shallow lagoon. Im not that good at snorkeling as this is just my second time..but you know, once you jump in..then you only feel its between you and the coral and the small fish...that just something like no other place you can be...as if the time stop ticking..



Speaking over the coral it is not as colorful as Komodo Island Coral reefs..but the fish...whooooooooo...plenty of tiny colroful fish waving and dancing on the sea as if they are mocking on how I swam on their ocean to spot them. Lotta starfish..mostly blue..and again...i was so silly to 'scream' inside the sea coz silly me got so excited to meet zillion of them and successfully made the sea water drunken inside my mouth...yiekkkss...thats so salty!! panic mode on...

Wait...I have some pieces to write now..Will post shortly on Lovina dolphins and how we fought with another dozen tiny boats going out at dawn searching miraculous moment of leaping with groups of dolphins!

They just sooo adorable!!

Comments

Popular Posts