Embrace

Its been years I havent cried out because of a movie. I just finished this drama episode which made me has a running nose. If only I watch it on my bed, I'll foolishly  cried like a baby missing his mommy embracing his night to have a beautiful dream. And I find this perfect picture. Monkey's mommy holding her tiny baby. A monkey's baby that eagerly jump to play on the ground. Mom was afraid to let him go. A 'What-If' feeling...
What if he fell and hurt his feet? What if he meet a dangerous predator out there? What if the predator takes out his heart? 

A very logic motherhood feeling. 

Its been a long time since my mom was worried about me that much. Back then I was so reckless about myself. That I broke my hands, ankle and knees for so many times when I was a kid. I fell because of my stupidity. I was like running and suddenly hit on the ground. 


Lucky I had a former Healer that I always go once I broke my bones. It was like more than three times a year. And this healer is a superstar! The way he healed me was like a shaman. Not a black magic shaman things but it was like a white magic. My broken bones was swollen like giant donuts. And I came to him with my mom embracing me not to cry hysterically. What he did, was only doing a simple massage and spell lots of pray. And I was like freaking out calling mommy, daddy, granny, and all people popping on my head. Thanks to him. Well....he passed away long ago. Hope he has a better place now!

And mom was always embracing me softly when i was freaking out like a puppy lost his toys. 
I missed the old times. 

Now that I come to this age...there's no one to embrace me when Im broken. Naaah...I dont broke my bones anymore. Intangible things. Successfully shattered tiny part of me into pieces. Need a superglue to put them back into a piece. A stronger piece. 

ooommmmmmoooo....this is because of the movie. I feel so gloomy. 
Nahhhh....All good..will be just good...


But when it's going to be ok. I'm cruisin' on a train. I've got to fear no holiday. Fear is where I'm in"

Comments

Popular Posts