No Rhythm is fun


So I’ve been thinking hard to work out with penniless budget at this rainy season. I actually happy to spend nothing at all for sport. Im no good for paying a sport membership that I know I’m not gonna use a lot. Id rather spent it for good food. The thing is, I’ve been missing to jog a lot..jogging is free and all I gotta do is find a good track. But it these days are so windy rainy storm out there. Its just so wetty!

I was thinking to learn salsa but I don’t think I have those hippies attitude to move and dance. 
Yoga? 
Not an option either….my mind is so easy to do daydream in split of seconds.  I think I have to devote myself somewhere in Tibet for concentrating in doing Yoga…What a way to be a yogi!


And there you are! Been dipping my eyes to play around Youtube with lods of fun workout videos. Zumba is a thought…but seriously I have no rhythm attitude, I used to nod only my head when im watching music concert. Shame…  


And I gave myself a shot.... its been three weeks now, and my sister who joining a dance club at her schools is mocking me with giggles when Im on Zumba mode most morning in the room! Well luckily  I don’t care…at least I burn and release fatty calories inside my mind before sitting on –a-full-day-office-work… not to mention that I have to face the laptop. thats the time when I guess only my finger who move muscles at work.

Holly ant on the corner of my room knows that I don’t know how to dance.


Ive been looking for zumba beginner videos and I’ve downloaded few of them for trial and error session at home. WTF!! Its so funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn…obviously fun as I have to laugh at my weirdly move .  I still have hard times on acknowledging a lot of moves. Zumba is so fast and you got to move everything from head to toe..happily there are also some moves that I can do. And yeah…second time passed.... third time…its getting easier as the video I chose is for beginner level.

Still!!! I cant get the steps! I don’t care..i just have to groove on and on…

You know I have a full body mirror in the room that enable me to look when im moving.
I know, I feel stupid and silly, but it’s fun and burning fat fastly.  From the moment you make a move, its a non stop workout. Name it, abit of flamenco ~ salsa ~ hands clap ~ slide ~ spin and you finally found your cheek flushed and dipping with lods of sweat. What a good stress reliever. Normally I have two sessions along with the cooling down session, which makes it around 50 minutes in total.
Honestly why haven’t I done this zumba thingies since long ago?

Oyy chicaaaaas….lets groove your body in zumba!

Comments

Popular Posts