Capturing Golden moments

I wasnt in a romance mind to enjoying the sunset cruise. It was rather an unexpected try as some palls visited over the island. Apart from unexpected ending..which was so creepy! I did enjoy to meet an unexceptional sunset which look almost perfect. Fading daylight over Benoa harbour scenery was soothing stunningly!

Golden moment melt my heart away. Except ......knowing that I was actually alone. Nothing wrong being alone. It's just the sailor-men keep shouting about romance nuance thingies. Not to mention that my palls who went with me was a couple. What a loner me! Shoooot...i forgot that I had my camera with me, my eternal soulmate! I dont know what my life would be without him!

He did a great job and you might enjoy what he has done!

And as the boat left the harbor, I was wishing the above watermark left by the boat could last longer. But I was like forgetting that its water! it has unbeatable power to vanish things easily...I wish I could do the same thing T_T


And I gotta wait for more than an hour while the boat was going around the harbor. I did not expect to have a full sun set view as the sky was blend with orange sky. But at least I was counting the planes flying over the sky. How tiny! Now that I sat and thought about it down from the boat, I can actually pick them by my hand and put it on my pocket..So I can fly away anytime I want! Selfish wish..


Olala....that was magnifique!  It almost dark and the sky was clear and there he was, Sun was waving goodbye to me. and left a warm feeling inside my heart. Split seconds, wish I could froze the moment!


Sun went down and the atmosphere changed 370 degrees. Supriseeeee...! There were fire dancer and semi erotic dancers taken over control the crowd!
Thanks, for changing my mood!

Comments

Popular Posts