Adorkably New Girl!


The innocent version of Katty Perry (some of you think about it right?) Ever since the 500 days of summer I’ve longing to see Deschanel on movies again. Not to mention that I also adoring Joseph Gordon-levitt, he’s totally charming and smart!


Now..having watched this new series is really made my day! Its unquestionably funny! 

Zooey casts as Jess, a super duper dorky lady at her late 20s. Jess and the boys have appealing characters.  To give you a little of background,  Jess - a bubbly offbeat teacher who is known to burst into spontaneous song - catches her boyfriend with another woman, and needs a new place to live. She moves into a loft with three single guys she's never met before. Nick, casts as a jaded law-school dropout and most of the time wants to be left alone. Schmidt is a flashy businessman, who believes he is a gift to women. Shall I called him one of those metrosexualmen? Spot him on the episodes, it takes only seconds for him to pull out his shirts! Next, Winston is a former athlete who doesn't know what to do, but really needs to win whatever it is. Jess, at first sight without knowing the way she behave, you'll find her 'adorable'..but it might turn out a bit 'dorky' in the end...So the question will be, can this dysfunctional group handle the "adorkable" new girl? She sings out of nowhere, making up her own songs on the spot, watches sappy movies and sobs uncontrollably at them. Ahhh...Luckliy she has at least one friend, Cece Meyers, a model played by the breathtakingly gorgeous Hannah Simone. She has that Indian look and one of those hottie tanned skin models! 

Slowly but sure, although the boys find her behavior very unusual, the men support her - most of the time. Im on the 9th episode of season one and find the men are very supportive. This episode has blown me away…at the end of the episode, I was mumbling like..I want those guys too…..nahh…not that I want those actors, but honestly speaking, I hardly have a pall who able to support me in any circumstances. And these guys, though its in a movie, they are so bubbly. and I was like, I think im turning into those dorkies and no one left behind to cuddle me on a rainy day!

Comments

Popular Posts