Miaaaaaaauwwww

Miaaauuuuuuuuuuuuwwww……
Im literally on a swing mood! You hear that! And I’ll channel my cloudy brain here. Frankly I kind of miss this euphoria crazy feeling.......


I’ll throw a strong reaction to wind up the clouds…I hate this! Ummm…naah…I love this!

You jerk ultimately make me mourned things I’ve buried away on the shore. I’ve buried all lost things behind and its not easy to accept the stone im standing at now… Im about to over you and yet you’ve digging the hole. Eventually tears ran down like pouring rain again. By the way the sky now is as clumsy as me.. hell yeah, im enjoying every drop of it! You! You've been filling my one paragraph notes. Enough. Let me mourn another gross corner.

God really loves me indeed. And I want more excitement of being cold and unresponsive.

Duck..duck….duckk….
Another side of the day... Ive been duckling bunch of craps who who giggle of the time.
WTF with those lame folks!
Can they just mind their mindless thoughts?
 I’m having such humiliating days and really not in the vibe of socializing and need some time to spooning myself on rainy days. Uh I forgot, I only making friends with the air ~ sea ~ ice cream ~ my camera and my blog life. This is for real! At least they listen. They dont judge and throw pointless talks. 

I feel so immature. What's done is done.  And im gonna do this again.

PS. I’ll be good and its subject to my mood swings!

Comments

Popular Posts