Sundae and Saturday Nite

So here's one of my fave typical Saturday nite. Sittin on a bench of McD with a full cup of Sundae Ice Cream along with my laptop just to update the antivirus. 

Its been a looong time I have not had a chance to eat Sundae...I always been in love with this ice cream. am actually an Ice cream lover...whenever I feel blue or when my heart is glowing as sunny clear sky...Ice cream is like my best friend to compliment the day!
Indeed..apart from chocolate..ice cream is my face to boost the day and give a slight of happiness after eating them...

So here I was sittin alone on the desk with my eyes shop around to analyze peeps who walk in and out of the door. shopping around has been one of my fave whenever I hang out either its in a mall or another crowded place. Though I am not speaking at all but my mind is like making a roll-over movie to recap those peeps. And my highlight on the eve was an old Japanese man who wear more like a farmer hat, with a 3/4 cargo pants and casual sandals. 

He sit alone with a laptop in front and his legs swaying back and front as if he is riding something....ahhh it just...he look like an innocent boy sitting alone with his toys...


wonder how old is he. but i saw him as a happy loner old man who enjoy his lonely sat-nite...do i sounds to exaggerated?
Well all in all, it was only me and the sundae and my laptop...on this fine sat-nite..

Comments

Popular Posts