sneez and sneez

The weather this week is just not so cool. Very humid and hot at night. i thought opening some windows would make my room cooler but then it turns out to make me sweaty and exhausted. as if I've done like few kilometres running up and down the hill. it's not coolll...and another not cool thingies encountered this week is there is no mineral water gallon availability at nearby shops. am runnin out of drink water in my room, shoootttsss....!! 

I've been roaming around to few shops but none of them available. some of the shops owner even seems so ridiculous with their delivery banner service in front of their shops. apparently when I approached them, the owner simply said that there was no man who able to deliver the mineral water gallon. then i proposed the water to be delivered later if the man available. then the owner turns out with another argument that the guy is still sleeping..bla..bla...bla....stupidddooo, if no one able to deliver the gallon, why did they have to put delivery service banner in front of the shop!!! 

Now...forget those stupido!! back to my sneezing season time. It started with feeling hurt on my throat and eventually I felt fever followed by sneezing most of the times. this kind of situation happens like once in a blue moon. it's like a reaction of my body towards the weather. I dont want to be grumpy....since am enjoying the water running down my nostrils :) 

In my fantasy land, I  see a heaven where anyone lives in peace and honesty.I dream of carefree souls, just like the clouds flying over the sky....

Comments

Popular Posts