Novelicious - novelholic

Yeppp....hippiiee..hoooraaayyyy....
I found my autistic sanctuary here 
Successfully downloading number of novels which I believe with my current spare time available..this should be more than enough as my reading list for the whole year!!


Am a big fan of Shopaholic series and nearly finish all its series. am looking for another Kinsella's brilliant books. Some link doesnt seems working at all, but then I managed to download few other books which I thought should be interesting. I didnt have chance to read the previews..however by judging from its cover..im hoping that the contains will be more than interesting to be read!!


Now that I have lods of ebook..its more convenient to have Ipad aight? geeeshh..here we goes another tempting shopping list... but do I really need it? well my current laptop is pretty big to be brought everywhere...but I am hoping God will granted me free Ipad....for reading my deary e-novelss......

Comments

Popular Posts