To The Paradise

I will be fine
Leave it on me
I will walk like no one else
and take everyone in this way into Paradise
Doing things I want to do

never regret once I couldnt even afford buying a gorgeous dress
staring across fancy shops and touching my wanted things would be enough without even owning them
i wont cry
well i did actually...more than one
when things doesnt go my way
but its more like..enjoying the cry itself
accepting every tear drop 
letting the feeling gone into my soul

The other time, I walk into crossroads and simply having doubts about my current lifestyle which have me constantly bouncing back and forth between my normal life and dreams. I might puzzled by the dream world at certain times, but witnessing people (on the tely and internet) chase their dreams with a single-minded focus eventually inspires me to find my own path. am on my 20's now...i thought about this few years back..but never ever had a chance to focusing on my dream and put into place...
Worry, fear, tear, thought, sweat, countless dream, name it....they are like spices of my each and everyday page..

Singin': "Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!"

Comments

Popular Posts