When are you coming home?

Images taken from here.

My younger sister texted me  a while ago questioning something that I never thought will come out from her...'sister..when are you going home?'

I suddenly thinking, me? going home? after work? ...mmm...then I dropped her another line saying, 'Home like after work?', she simply responded, 'No....home like your real hometown!'

Well...thats pretty a question. then mumbled inside my head... I dont know..ill be home when i feel like want to be..

So I guess its my fourth year away from home..hardly ever going home and hardly ever speak with the fam either. they definitely still inside myself..but i left all stories behind, burn all the pages tangled about the hometown. honestly speaking going home is something that makes me sad instead...thats just a lot..happening there..and going home makes me feel sometimes looking back to all those buried tales.. I dont feel like wanna talk it anyway. on a side note, there's always something missing there..the local dish and my sisters. I've been such a bad one, hardly ever speak with them..

No worries, sweety...ill just be at home when i feel like being there...

Comments

Popular Posts