Quit for a while!

This morning as I drove down the road with my motorbike..I was looking over the clumsy sky and feel the cooler air thru my face. The island felt a bit cooler this week as rain starting to fall little by little. Then a thought pops up my mind, 'hang on..i've been living these routine for nearly 9 months...halelujahhh...!!' 


So, my tipical days apart from work, teaching private english at night for certain days..get lost at a huge Carefour and do non-sense groceries at the weekend, sitting with my own laptop with a glass of Sundae ice cream at Saturday nite...or just shooting some moment over my camera on the beach..


"I just want to quit from my life for a while..."


Can I be a time-traveler? Ever I read the book of Time Travelers wife, i am thinking if there's a time gateway somewhere out there beyond my imagination...


Can I just quit my day and disappear from my routine life?  I wonder how other people from another part of the world can quit their job and just travel for months to another side of the world. Living a life out of the box. searching your heart for way back home. Break the boundaries..and just see the world!


Well, what I think of is..it's so unfortunate for a commoner like me, with limited wages each month and fix expenses which nearly cutting of the wage. How can I save up a bit and just get lost for a while? It would have been really nice to see something new, away from normal society who tend to minding somebody's else life and keep commenting on your steps! dont they have their own life to be taken care of? instead of keeping their mouth busy talking shit...


I am happy to be what I am now, no matter tears drop like a waterfall or laughter burst out loud like crazy moron..choices are choices, i did wrong, i learned but i cannot chose to stop myself in making a good or bad one. who knows? i may thought it's good at first though later on i may find it wrong.. but it wont stop me from searching what i want to search...i feel like I havent' found thing that I want...I dont want to settle down before i found it..


Stay hungry...stay foolish...!

Comments

Popular Posts