ParkDrive, I miss your tunes!

I was recalling long-lost music that I used to listen to when I was at the college. Shoot..that was more than 6yrs ago! Let me say that I was lucky to be deeply mad with this 'genius acid jazz' talent called 'Parkdrive'. I miss their tunes a lot! Because of them I finally in love with light jazz sounds. Am not that crazy into jazzy things, but Parkdrive is a new vibe..... I was really in love with the old Parkdrive with Mikuni Gani as their vox. Her vox has special character..


Their first self-titled album was released in August 2005. 'Sekedar Cerita' was their first song that I really in love with.... Its not easy to find a genius  jazz music back at that time. So Fresh !! No wonder I guess..since they were Berklee College of Music Graduates. And I was lucky to see their concert in Bandung 6 years back.


Back then as a student, I was unable to afford in buying an original CD music..and I was dying to have their CD! The fun thing was, their were also lots of Hacker genius selling various imitated music and movies with a cheapo value. they were fake but dipping my self into this kind of market was so fun. I know, its not right.... for not buying their original hard-work. But my pocket money was not that much to indulge my shopaholic talent.


They have been absent for a while. Heard that they change their vox too....Have no idea whether they still gonna hit the ground and cure my sickness in hearing their songs and their fans out there.
Miss their Acid Jazz. Please come back........Parkdrive!! 

Comments

Popular Posts