Less Worry, Do More


Ha-ha!
I finally flew like a jetsetter! In and out in a day….Seriously its one of the ridiculous things ive ever done. But its so much fun…to think less, worry less and just do it!


If you want a rainbow..you should put on the rain and the sun.

So I’ve been dwelling with a super expensive clinic in the island which in the end really getting my nerves with their uncertain solution for a patient like me. Then, I finally did what I actually should do since last weeks. Goshhh….those sweet-polite-bubble-talks did not work out with the clinic. I find them highly unprofessional. But anyway, rather than I grumbling about them, God must have been loved me so much to paid off my super ridiculous trip yesterday. The other clinic I went on was very assertive and they have been highly helped me with my needs. Indeed I put on some baby-cat face to pledge them with my story..and taa-daaahhh….Its done! That’s it..it was not even longer than I thought..wooa…

And I’ve still got plenty of time before catching on the flight. To met a long-lost college best pall. She works at a fab place and as shaped as ever. I missed her! This Chinese girl, I missed her a lot. She sneaked out during lunch time and went straight to a place where I didn’t even know at…I was craving for a meal and my tummy has been singing for some food..

Such a short hour to talk with past pall and she dropped me at a shopping mall before heading for her meeting.

Geeshh..Been ages I haven’t been roaming around a huge mall. The scent of shopping…folding some fancy things and spend like a mad-shopaholic… I am not a shopaholic…but there’s a time when I turned into one of them..ha ha..Again it was one of the most enjoyable things Ive done. Spending like a jetsetter…my hands full of bags and I nearly loosing my jaw to see the leftover money on my wallet. Ha ha…worry less…and do more..

 The mall is massive, plenty of choices and the prices are much lower than you could probably imagine!.It is part of commercial complex formed as a Business District, an office tower building, as the home of art & cultural show, and a major shopping center and entertainment center. The lowest floor is heaven, so many heavenly stuffs at good values. As you go to higher level, the more expensive stores you might find…

And I really went back with super tight box I could imagine. Lucky to find this budget public transport that help me reaching the airport. 


Today was tomorrow I’ve been worried about.  It is said that 90% probability of someone’s worry was not gonna happened as your mind will think thousands time in a day and you worry might grow bigger as you think of various words as 'what if'... 'perhaps'...etc. Have a little faith and confidence and let God finish the rest. 


I called it a day. And I sleep like a beggar…very exhausted that I ignored  my alarms few times this morning. I should do it again…less worry..and just do it!

Comments

Popular Posts