Feel the speed!

I was playing around with G+ on the photography community which I currently addicted at. I found it so much fun in meeting photographers community around the globe. From an amateur to a pro..... Just looking on their photos are something to escape from my dull corner.

So I was exploring my images collection and grouping them on certain themes. I never do a photo-shot by special purpose. So lets say.....special theme like animal hunting, tree  hunting, and I prefer do it accidentally. When i found interesting shots out of hundreds shots, its something to lift my mood. And I was like..Yeaaaaaaaaaaayyy....finally!

So this was taken when I was a resident of Yas Island, UAE. I've got a free pass from my colleague to watch  V8 Aussie Racing at Yas Circuit. Not a racing fan though, but to be able to experience the buzzing sounds on my ears was a priceless moment. To be able to witness the speed of sound and how fast they finished the laps or doing a pit stop.... I gave a five thumbs up! 


Now, the probs is taking a moving object with such speed need either special skills or just a luck. Sure when you get a right gadget with a good exposure camera, you might train your special skills on panning object. Panning is a technique used to capture a moving object in action. When you perfectly shot the panning object, the main subject will be clearly caught by your camera, while the rest background will remain blur. 

Its very interesting...you gotta freeze the motion subject and need zillion practice. On this racing, I think I was taking like more than 50 shots and I got only 3 or 5 panning images. Which I considered as a 'Luck' rather than a skills :) 

Comments

Popular Posts