Embracing the star

Oyoyyyyyyyoyy….what a week I had!



Felt too short to be passed like that. Im back to deserted life, I broke my promise couple of years back that I wont ever come again for earning so-called life in the dunes. I was dreaming of building a nice happy life at home and retired early... The truth is… that was just a short nice dream that given me bitter sweet poison to wake up and here Im now, trying to cope with things and pull myself together telling me that I will be okay, things will be good to me and I can granted my words given to mom and dad….in the sake of saving for my future tiny sanctuary. Shhooooooooo…that’s exaggerated. Gotta be taft, as no one here to rely on. im the only indo gal in the firm. Now I now how does it feel to be a minor…. and im standing on my own..so I pray things will be good to me 


They said  I need more than a luck, but I hope God will always there with me, given me strength and faith to pass the upcoming years..

Right so, I hate to say this, but crap! I tried to use wi fi couple of days back and just realize that there were some sites that I couldn’t log on to…..oh myyyyyyyy…what do I gotta do! I have made a promise to take care of one’s site and I couldn’t even open it…shooooooooooo….i feel like knockin my head on the wall! This country is full of weird things, why they have to block this innocent site? i cant even updated my outlook…hukss…that is not so cool!


I gotta try to borrow a pal modem which using other provider, hope this one will sprinkle a  magic so that I can sleep well to know that I will still be able to do what I gotta do…

Hungry…I wana eat something…huks!

Comments

  1. just found out today bout ur leaving... needless to say i wish we could spend some more 'hangout' time together... but

    now can only wish you best of luck - from a distance :) take care

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts