Lets Blend it!

Ughhhh....despite the fact that Im an amateur in taking pictures, I only do simple things over the photoshop to make them look better. Just turn into the latest hacked version of Photoshop and Im still unaware of every details.. again playing with photoshop is always fun. Im not the one who hacked the program, my IT pall did it and I asked him to install one into my PC.

Not owning a wide lens is not a matter though if you know how to play the tricks..but still you need to have skill to capture the moments with the right lighting and aperture and proportional angle to shot multiple images and blend them into a piece. I should learn how to take RAW images instead..heard that I can manage to reduce some noise and lighting as well...Shame I still use automatic mode T_T

As a start...here you are...Some imperfect blending images that I've enjoyed and proud of


This is at Private beach of Bali Tourism Development Center. I sneaked in to reach this point as it is forbidden to walk the area unless you are a guest of those luxury hotels nestled on the beach. The walk was fun though.. and this was blended from around 3 images... do you notice where's the light noise?



Mistake on the greeny cliff blending..... I should have brushed a bit to make it looks natural. This was taken at Dreamland beach. One of my fave sunset spot in Southern Bali. Its just 2 images blend into one.
Every time my sister and I go for a photo hunting, we are always turning into a photo geek.. run back and front, set the timer and pose over the cam with various geeky pose. I love being a geek!



Too many noise lights and couldnt take the same aperture for all the 7 images.. that's pretty a lot aight?  Its a two side of Nusa Dua Beach. The left side is a free entry beach where everyone can enjoy of. And the other one is a private beach owned by Bali Tourism Development Center. There are lods of cliff hills on this peninsula. I love wandering around the rocky cliff and just mesmerized my self under the sun as well as watching over the peeps fishing around the cliffs.

Im gonna miss being lost by myself between the cliffs..

Comments

Popular Posts