How Darn you Truckie!

I was really in love with this morning, apart from breeze air and clumsy sky and new  Stand Up groovy song of Javier Colon-Adam Levine to accompany my jogging time...

and this tiny ridiculous incident has just ruined my mood!

I hate truck! for the zillion times of my life I hate Big Truck in Bali!!

Especially when they are on the road and just covering nearly all space on the road and they carry enormous thing as stone and rocky thing, which is obviously dangerous for us who driving motorbike. The thing is, they are not properly covering the stone, it just covered up with kind of plastic cover things, which is again make them looks stupid for me, and the stone was falling down the road on and on...and sometimes hit anything the unlucky passer by.

Its not so nice, when the stone suddenly rolling down the road and might hit your helmet! it just encountered me a while ago and I just keep screaming on them like an idiot. Honestly people..why dont they just being allowed to driving the road at night time, when the road is less busier than day time. Unless for their irresponsible behavior like carelessly driving and ignoring other driver who also queuing the road might be hit by their stone carried on the truck...

And I was sooo mad this morning. My lovely doovey scoopy bike has just been hit by one of those irresponsible truck! I always driving at a normal speed like 60km/hour, which is makes me rather a slow driver than others. And this moron truck just hit my poor Brake handle until its broken and cut half off! Shooottt..I was like.. want to scream on the irresponsible driver face but I know its going to be useless as they are usually escaping and ignoring small driver like me...

my poor brake handle...now I need to wait till payday for replacing this broken one. Shame..I just paid off the motor bike after a tight saving up and nearly a year credit payment with a huge credit interest. I dont have energy to scream..in fact Im fasting today, I shouldnt be that mad..But I really want to squeeze the truck into a tiny lil piece if I could..

I am sorry...I should be more careful to drive you..my deary blacky scoopy bike.....

Comments

Popular Posts