Happy Food...




Ice cream + chocolate = happy food...!

I believe that certain food can hake you blooming and feel much better. When I feel like starving to death, starving of happiness…cranky and messy inside my mind.. and have no appetite for proper food..no question, one that will only makes me happy day and night…ice cream! Vanilla and chocolate is always my basic fave for ice-cream flavor. It just gave me that sort of dazzling feeling.

Mood enhancing and uplifting marathon…a bowl of ice cream is all I need. And the best is I can eat it anywhere and anytime… normally when I am doing groceries at the supermarket I will just grab ice cream and right after paying at the cashier..I’ll simply looking after a seat located right next to the cashier and innocently eat the ice cream like no one else there..Where in fact..There might be lots of queues on the cashier line or another shopper tottering around the shops. And I hate it when I came back to my sense knowing that the ice cream nearly finishes…

If have another better time to eat this happy food in a proper way..it might be on the beach. I’ll just simply go to the beach late afterwork or sometimes in the dusk with a cup of ice cream cone on my hand…that is best..lay on the sand…breeze sea air…and sunset view! Priceless!

Comments

Popular Posts