Deliciously Raw


Red dragon fruits with sour spicy carrot sauce
Mixed Zucchini, sun dried tomato, cherry tomato, olive fruit and cashew cheesy dressing
Raw chocolate with spicy feeling and raw coconut feeling
~*~


I wish I can taste the magnificent raw fusion of Five Elements like every each day of my life....
The moment they serving Red Dragon fruit just truly mesmerized me with such a beautiful color.. I've seen so many white dragon fruits in my life but it was my first time for tasting the red one. The size was like my pinky finger size!! too smaaaaaaaallll....but thats the art I guess...meanings I gotta taste it really well before I drove them deep inside my tummy. Cold and sweet, blend very well with the carrot sauce. It's like Indonesian Rujak.. That pinky finger sized..was the entree...I know its small, but I guess that the art of enjoying Raw fusion!

Then coming those zucchini! I was thinking that's the salad! I'm deadly wrong! that's the main dishes!! No wonder it has a huge portion. But beat me..the dressing just ssooo yummyy! The Chef told me that it was a mixture of raw cashew, homemade cheese and other raw ingredients. Milky and creamy and light and mild... I cant find the proper word to claim how beautiful it was.  He was the first Raw certified Chef in Indonesia. After living for so many years in the states and learned a proper education of Raw fusion, he's now enjoying creating so many heaven fusion in Five Elements. Raw means color, tasty and processed under 18 degrees..no heat, no fire, no oven...That makes me so jealous to hear how they are treating their staff with Raw foodies in their staff canteen. I feel so bad for not finishing the olive fruits..Sorry to say that it wasnt really suit my taste! but i feel full!!

Last but not least, two tiny sized of Raw chocolate!! have anyone of you taste it? raw chocolate thingies? they are bitter, has deep sweet but not that sweet and makes you constantly full! and the best, it contains ziillion antioxidant, which believed that anyone eat them could maintain their younger skin. Right! So I have those spicy raw chocolate which kind of dancing on my mount straight when I swallow them slowly....I am a huge fan of chocolate..and raw choco is best!!

I think I want to be a vegan..gradually..yet I still love pizza and white meat as well...any tips of being a gradual vegan?

Comments

Popular Posts