Make your own cigarette!

Hey ya'all smokers, when was the last time you make your own cigarette? well those who loves to mix cigarette along with marijuana might expert enough to do so.




On my last trip to Kintamani Agro farms, I found a local and organic tobacco that has been dried up and ready to be smoked. Though I am not a smoker, but I find it interesting to make a cigarette out of a dried tobacco by yourself. quite an art work!


Either it is too large, too small or too skinny that you're only able to smoke like 5 - 7 times per cigarette!


I know some folks who able to make it within a clap hand. but then again the result might not that pretty to be look.  haha......well, out of curiosity, how if we have a championship for making as much as cigarette from dried tobacco? how long you can last and how much you can do?





Comments

Popular Posts