The Black Swan


So far by ages, I only knew White Swan which kinda reminds me of the Barbie Movies. Barbie is one of my fave fairy movies after The Bratz. I remembered one of Barbie series about her being cursed as a White Swan and indeed she needs a miracle to change her into a human being again by finding a man who truly loves her. 

Anyhooooo... it’s neither Barbie nor another fairy tales story. It’s a luxury villas called The Chedi ubud who owned Black Swans. It’s not one. When I counted them perhaps it was three. One was sitting on the open-air cage on the small lake, another was walking and winding through the grass and the last was walking on the lake. 

Nothing amazed me, i was hoping they have a crown on their heads, just to make them have that ‘luxury look’, or they wear Prada shoes, and pink leather jackets, or gold cage instead :)
 
Yeah then it will be called, the black swan who wears Prada shoes. Gosh...i read too many Shopaholic series which successfully turn me into imaginative one. 

Honestly I am kinda curious of another fairy tales story behind the black one. Those swans were imported from Australia to be exhibited on a resort lake. Well such an effort to make an eye-catching spot!

Comments

Popular Posts