Got tanned skin and fab adventorous weekend!

 This was what I did on the last weekend. It was quite an exercise! I was having Mountain Bike which rather like family fun bike than a mountain bike since it's Downhill route over Kintamani and Mount Batur Hill. Well, two hours ride was enough to make my knees shaking up till now :) Especially the view with Paddy field, local people working on their fields, duck and chicken along the river and the day was sooo bright till I have partially tanned !!
 The day after I was ready to pump up my adrenaline! Drove up til Karang Asem we are ready to play some fun on Telaga Waja river. 14 KMs long, fab view over the river, huge waterfalls, cacao trees, and some more were such a spectacular view! Not that adventorous anyway, since it's proper for family who loves nature! the water is so clear and the most fun part was paddling over 4 meters high over a dam, well its like a mini waterfall!

will post over the details on next chapter!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts