Cinnamon Trees & Long cinnamon

Are you spice lovers? like me?

talkin about spices 
I love my country as it rich with spices all over the islands
When i was living overseas it's so hard to find spices in it's real shape
they have been powdered and packed instantly


Cinnamon is one of my fave spices
its smells good
either you mix it as herbs on your food 
or cake
or drinks
it gives special taste

Later when I was visiting the agro farms, I found out that the tree is sooo talllll
I think it's like 20-30 meters high
The skin is peeled and sun dried until it has swirl form
for export use, they usually being crushed as powder

Few week later I found a long cinnamon on a pot 
it's exhibit at Kayu Manis Villas in Ubud
it's like 50 cms long or more
Kayu Manis is Indonesian for Cinnamon 
the villas has unique cinnamon interior inside

I would love to grow them on my future backyard home :)


Comments

Popular Posts