Im falling for you!


 Its  been three months, I simply cannot passed a day without you. It feels weird yet addicting..

Im not talking about men or falling in love thingies. I have no thought for such a thing lately. But honestly speaking im in love with my new treasure happy food. He he… yeaaayy  good food!

Its my new muse called muesli. 

Gosh I never knew it taste so good. And I cant stop myself for not eating my muesli in the box. geeshh…im not really a rice person like most of south east asian person. Lucky that my tummy fit good with any kind of tasty meal, any meal, either it’s a light one or the other way around.

Oh and I found new besties for  museli, its Dark chocolate! Some of you who never eat em will feel like throw up with the bittersweet of cacao which is very strong.


 The bitter is the better..and yet, there is another happy feeling like falling from cloud nine after finishing them. Oooh lord, thank you for finding these besties for me..in my lonely and hottie chapter life..

Comments

Popular Posts