Rejuvenate



Ah finally I have my lazy off day.

Really don’t feel like do anything, so I laid back and manage to do my long lost stuffs. Did own hair cream-bath, clean my nails – oh I just realized how clumsy are they, my truly apologize I haven’t taken care of you all for so long, then I dip my foot soak into warm water with refreshing cream mixed inside.. oh yeah..and I lost in my bluntly writing, my other muse of photo editing which I missed the most… feels good, I missed one thing out. I should looking for face cream thingies from Bodyshop! Ooppss..i mentioned a brand, ahh who care I love bodyshop..they just friggin smells good and bit pricey, I should search some discount period this summer!

Oh yeah honey..here you go, my devil shop is out! Bratzz…I promised to save! But please in the name of giving my self a reward, leme enjoy the discounts!

Hey talking about editing photos, you know im just an enthusiast who love playing with shots n effect. Well I did not do much this time, because the portraiture in facts are just brilliant! The sun, sea and sky are just gorgeous… and I love them! Ah how I missed to sit back with pack of ice cream and waiting the sunset over Nusa dua cliffs in bali..









Comments

Popular Posts