Grow old with you



what a night for a dance you know I am a dancing machine……”

Ooohhh im dancing on my own again.

At a blink of an eye my mind was rolling to a future imagination. Well, I just saw a heartwarming moment of the day. Have you ever walk down a hustle bustle street or mall or any crowded public place and suddenly you stuck in a moment with a though feels like going to outer space. I did…

There was a couple. Old couple. Wrinkle. Gray hair.  On a hot bright day. Anyhow, its summer here so its eventually hot and sunny.

They just walked carefreely down the arrow. Hand in hand. Side by side. Two of them speaking bluntly and they just burst into silly laugh. Shooottttttttt…  I cant even recall if my mom and dad has ever done a walk together like this old couple did. Swear to God, its so incredibly beautiful and innocent.

I don’t know if there is anobody out there ever thought the same thing like I do now. I feel like my knees were shaking for no reason.

I want to grow old like that too! Knowing that I reach a fifty or sixty ages something. And I do have a person who still take my hands, give me a cranky joke on a day where there will be me and him. Share my laugh and tears at the same point. Not even knowing myself have been with that person for ages..a person that can give me a look in the eye when I throw my shitty days without saying anything, but only by the look can make me feel a way better.. Oh lord, im not that desperate in finding the right person you have chosen for me. I want meet that person when im in a full piece, at the right time you have set for me. Inshaallah ill be ready by then.. sounds odd but its my honest and ikhlas pray

‘im still dancing again on my own..till I find one who will take my hand to enjoy the beat

Comments

Popular Posts