Are you icy enough?


It’s the most expensive hot chocolate I have ever drunk in my entire life. A cup for AED 60 or around USD 17. Haahhh just for my best galfriend who left the country and she was like insisting to have a cold sensation in this deserted island.



Allow me introduce my expensive hot chocolate served in Ice lounge. I thought the place was huge but it’s a bit disappointing, it’s tiny and there was nothing really impressive to brag about. Despite their ice carving which I guess they were good but not great enough to let me say Wowww.


Hmm cant really say it was great but its okay. At least I have to put a giant shoes smell like fish on my foot. Im sorry to say, but I was thinking were they actually washed regularly coz I sprayed my parfume straight away on foot after left the lounge..lol… it cant be helped..  




and there you go, on a good note, I spent this expensive hot chocolate with my lovely gals..xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts