Total player


R you?

Smiley faces, flirt your smile away to all opposite sex which is into your league..

Immaculate look, can I say that its almost near to a gayish and metrosexual look? Not even sure how much gel this person spending to create such great hair day

Good smell…where you can almost smell this person three meters away. Where I don’t think I even spent that much parfum spray all over the body

Playful stare. Tend to spare more times chit-chat talks with such a strong sight saying ‘im sexy and I know it…’…shoooottt….


I just had a thought lately, after hearing various people story about their love life and so and so. Some has finally finding a total match, which actuall kinda makes me smirk for a while. On how they possibly she or he found a person to be marry with in such a short time. Is there any special magic to seduce a person that you desire to be for the rest of your life? ….as they just met up somewhere in the club and work things out easily…..Ha-ha…..my toughtless imagination goes around in a split seconds.

Am a baby adult who just passed a quarter of century life and lately found out of how challenging it is to find a genuine total match for you. For me personally…admitted! End of discussion :D

And well I think my Mom was right, I haven’t had open my eyes widen as maybe actually there is an existence of a genuine person out there that possibly a total match within my league. But seriously, I have been analyzing this year away, that  I think I almost losen my energy and passion to find. You know how does it feel right…. having a thump-thump heartbeat on your chess when you feel like you might fall at first sight..and you have second sight..third and finally you just think that its almost like a camouflage because you were trying so hard to walk and run just to rebuilt your life back into piece. And when you feel like finding it..the chill in the air turning hot n cold that you start questioning yourself. Is it really what you want? Because the person you are playing around with at the moment seems like a total player. Which actually true…. Cant you see hows this person throw a flirting eyes surrounds you?

In other case, you might actually happen to think that falling for a desirable person is aint that easy. You might just embarrassed yourself trying so hard to push as if you are saying, ‘Hey d ya see me? Cant ya feel? D  ya hear? You’re so sparkling. But why it just feel so hard to put things into piece as I want it to?’ in the end you are ended up by singing  a so-called song –you-cant-always-get-what-you-want-…..but you might find lately –you-got-what-you-need..

I supposed its just my judge actually. Some love fancy player..some are just not into it, like me. And some feels so close yet faraway to get into. The energy feels surreal as you ran hard that far and I mean that. 


Guess I need a map, to find my genuine match…

Anyhoo..so come out the clouds, my breezing thoughtless talk. Turn off the heat and lets turn other way around. XoXo

Comments

Popular Posts