In love with…



Strolling n shopping around on cheapos n fancy things
A half-warm cheese croissant
Honey dipped mini doughnut
Vanilla cream coffee
Late night breeze street café ambience
‘Womenizer’ male pals

This is probably one of the enjoyable day ever since I ve touched down the deserted land!
Im totally in love with this day! My womanizer pal is the best. He was my long lost partner in crime back when I was living a deserted life on the so-called man made ‘Yas’ island. We were apart then as I decided to live a nice sunny islander life of Bali.  I used to sworn myself for not stepping down my shoes anymore here, but God thinks the other way around. Well only by then I knew that I have to control myself being a pussy and overconfident person about a plan that is still absurd to be talk about with.

I was actually after some good smell fragrance when I purposely bump into this womanizer pal. He made a good travel choice after some update talks over this and that in his three years living of the Middle East. Feels so good to hear his updates. Think I don’t even notice where the direction is taken after long talks. This pal cant stop talks and I missed it! And an hour later after some metro and costly taxi drive, a shop Chinese oasis awaits…. And  its so massive! Like an endless shopping arcade with zillion tunnels offering marvelous Chinese goodies and things that you might could not even imagine exists on a shopping mall. Seriously…name it, water fountain, garden ornaments, safety equipments, fashion, and so and so and so….we were like amazed with the displays. It’s a way huger than ikea I guess… and beyond your shopping imagination list. Three hours passed and we still walking over the endless shopping arcade with an awe eyes saying…’shooottt they sell this and that..and it has those…and its cheapos!’

Now I feel like a shopaholic lost her jaw. Absolute heaven. Got some fresh Chinese food which taste perfectly over the tongue. I just realized of how bored it’s the cafeteria food in the place where I currently live at. I cant really control myself over fancy goodies at a very reasonable price. Yes I successfully bring over some shopping  bags. And yet..hours away, its dark already!

A street café offering selection of pastries and drinks is our next stop. Its next door of Sbux coffee, yet this one look more packed with peeps and way cheaper. So we decided to fill the outdoor seats on the corner and indulging this tasty Vanilla coffee cream which I fallen fall. I ve tried the Sbux vanilla coffee, yet I have to admit this one taste milder as you sip the mug. I am after this vanilla coffee cream. Tell you that!

Cars passing by, so does the people over the streets and talk over talk just slip away in between the pastries and vanilla coffee cream. Unconsciously the time is ticking into midnight. I hate how the time passed by fastly when you just enjoying things… Cinderella needs to take her pumpkin ride and make sure not to leave her shoes on the street as its midnite already.

The mild taste of the vanilla coffee cream is still happily hangin over the tongue..surely have to come back for late coffee in the near future… hey you, enjoyable day, please come more often! Surely missing you out more…

Comments

Popular Posts