Kiddoss!

These kids are really something!

It was around 1 am in the morning, note in mind I just finished a silly movie in a theather with the girls. And I was totally amazed, to see a bunch of kids under twelves, some of them are infant and I forgot one more, there was a momy with her baby sit on my back..and the baby was still crying! This is sick, I thought..

Its school holiday season here, but then again, though it’s a holiday I didn’t expect to see so many teenagers and kids after midnight at a mall. Goooshh..me back when I was a kid, mommy will scold me if I still outside home before 9pm and its still happening till I got into high school. Such a contrary.  Unacceptable for me. Lol…not that I jealous. But kids are still kids, they need to enjoy their phase of life as the way they should be. Do I sound like a grandma telling something to her kids?


Still, the world has changed a lot. Those kids carrying ipad and at least a smartphone on their hands and some even riding a car and refusing to hop on the bus or metro..because I suppose they feel way too ‘cool’ to ride a four wheel. Sighhh…I feel like a villager with my sweety old school phone!

Tell you what…. Even in a country which is known for its free life style as Holland, I remembered back then when I used to live there, parents still keep an eye on their kids about night hours. I was visiting a colleague at an evening and they were like telling their kids to enter their bedroom for having a beddy bed time before 9pm. They didn’t care if the kids will grumble coz they still want to play in the living room. Interesting… of how parents in different side of the globe living their lives.

Here, underneath the abaya n kandura clothes..there is an interesting black n white life that unspoken but so obvious to see..Im honestly curious within their confinement and modesty of black n white,,

Well…. wonder what Im gonna do with my kids in the future? Huh..what a far thought, at least I need to find an investor before talking of having kids..lol….

People..at least lest chill n enjoy yourlife to the fullest like a child…

Comments

Popular Posts