Pasting is nearly on the way

Woww..the past year feels too short to be thinked of!

Been swamped with zillion things. Upon my return to the country earlier last year, I decided to move to South Singapore. Can I call it south Singapore? it's just 45 minutes boat ride vice versa..he...supposed you know the island then. 
Well, it was a semester teaching contract. which I am not objected for as I love dynamic things, moving, packing, learning new thingies, surviving, adapting, fed up and livin a colorful one. tiresome? not really..though if peeps asking me, what do I saved or do I have any invest from the time and work in different places? 

 Definitely No...haha...i spent them for torturing my dreams - see the world. Well fellas at my ages might already have sum amount of money or invest to whatever they want, but have they seen and experience what I've been thru? I insist my three years travel is priceless!!! I insist to ignore what peeps say about investing or whateva as I am still have the feeling to see the world and dont know where or when will I be settling myself? 



I live just for today!!!


Now enough bout me thingies. Last year I decided to take my younger sista with  me. meaning I should learn to be a single parents and learn how to bear or manage a 'shared life'. Not an easy one though....and it was end of Fasting month....


exactly few days before Eid'l Fitr... we've been thru such a hectic and colorful part of our lives. tears, laugh, anger, argument, faith, understanding..name it! Just have a lil faith... and here we are now! I am proud of what we've had so far. 
Next week I will experience the fourth year Fasting away from home. Thanks God...now it feels the same everywhere I am..

Comments

Popular Posts