Love it when it's rain

 "Im singin in the rain...
..................................
just singin in the rain
What a glorious feeling
................................
Im happy again

.......(Jammie Cullum)

 It was yesterday morning, when my sleepy eyes soaked up the clumsy sky and ride on my bike for work. The island mostly got clear, hot and sunny days. It is not that I hate sunny days but somehow i just couldnt bear driving my bike and got partial sunburnt. 
 
But that day, I feel a sense of glory with breeze air sweeping my tired face. At all a sudden I feel so light as if the wind blow my body up high to the sky. Further down on the long winding road, I saw the sky gettin darker and not so long by then...
yep, it was raining....

A tiny fall for seconds and wheeewwww such a big rain drop down and I hurried side my bike to put on the jackets. 
Frankly I did not mind at all when all got so wet..
God must has been love me so muchhh that I got plenty blessing from the sky. and yes, I keep singin in the rain. ignoring cars and bikes who splitting their dirty splash water outta road. 
Rain...I love it so much. 

I cannot recall since when I started to fell in love with the rain. But once in a blue moon, i love going thru the rain without an umbrella..
just like when i was a lil gal. happily singin and running down the road. My mom would then rushing me inside the bathroom and took shower to clean up.  



But it's such a precious occassion to have a happy rainy day...
Let me singin down the rain
and have the glorious feeling
ever....




Comments

Popular Posts