My New Hero Couture master - Tex Saverio

Hey peeps, you who have not been introduced to him...allow me!

I was coincidentally browsing Harper Magz with Lady Gaga cover on it for May Edition when I saw exclusive interview on the television with this local genius. 
I fell in love at first sight, he has that Cartoon looks which is charming. But I completely loooveee his exclusive designs, which were outta box! Extraordinaire!!


Gorgeous!!

Tex is just 26 this year and his genius design has been acknowledged by Lady Gaga! that was a total hint!!


It prooveess, ya know...that being an extraordinary person, you don't have to spent zillion and go to superexpensivo school to be acknowledged. Well it's always good to have a cross culture changes and exposure. Simply...Have a lil faith and fortune and focus on your passion!


Tex: "Fashion is art, when you think fashion as an art, you will see fashion in a whole new way, it has a whole new definition. And that will make a huge different with fashion as a “clothes”, not only a pieces of fabric that cover our body, but you will find there’s something, there’s “soul” in those pieces.."

Soul in the pieces...see, you need to have passion to make a breakthru!!
My passion...where does it goes..??I need to find some souls for the piece!

Comments

Popular Posts