I am fallen for you Mr.Hyun Bin..!

I never thought if I could fallen for another cute Korean star. But this one is a total star!

Few months ago my korean fellas send me mail and telling me that I have to watch this Sega Drama. I was not really follow what she said as my internet connection was not that good. 

Kacey, my korean fellas whom I knew when we were working for the same property in UAE telling me that the drama is kinda booming in her country. 
Well lets say that I got my internet life back. the limitless authism world, that cheers my day

So this SEga drama has stealing my attention as it has different story and unique characters. and there was a deep voice with cute dimple actor who made me fallen for him! he is really something. he has that natural acting that could possibly steal my whole attention. you really have to watch it until you can consider to agree with my words. Each character has given a total act for the viewer. including me!! 

He has that charming looking man (unlike other korean male actors who has beautiful look).. and on top of all, his love story that just ended because of his decision to take 2 years military service. which mean he sacrificed his love life and entertainment worlds... 
goshh i am really fallen for him!!

Mr. Hyun Bin...go back safely and see on in 2 years!!
* i am dreamin as if I could see him one day upon his return...*

Comments

Popular Posts