Sunset and the canapes


 mmm i love small bites of canapes..meaning I can take variety of foods in tiny portions at one time. it just so me. I love eating small bite of food. its a good friend of my tummy. 


It's not that Im avoiding huge portions of good food. But its kinda sad if I couldnt finish them and left it on the plate. 


so when I told to come along on an invitation of afternoon cocktails - which i was sure there will be alot of canapes...I wont say no! it was for an opening of a resort in seminyak area that overlooking seminyak beach.


so its kind of refreshing. after work. foods. fresh air. sunset. and as always..taking pictures as my accompany. 


i wont talk bout the resort anyway. opening hotel/resorts..there's always something lack and need to be catch-up soon as they receive guest. 

well as for the canapes, they instantly cold since the area was right in front of the beach and full of air. but it's fine. free flow of prawn tempura, veggies sushi, cheese pizza, and another delicacies. well..i was sure they made such an abundant foods which will be waste at the end of the day... wish i was invisible so i can pack them and took it home..



Comments

Popular Posts