Teaching a kindergarten kiddo to learn english?

Just got a text from my good friend, she was asking if I'd like to teach a kindergarten kiddo privately? never had an experience to teach a kid. i bet its going to be lotta games and i need to be more cheerfull with lotta energy!

whoaa...am not sure if I am ready to make a fun method of teaching. instead I am still teaching young students few times a week with lotta hardworks. eventually i feel tired after working all day long and have to spare some more energy for the students. 
I actually feel good to see some students who eager to learn. though some of them are complaining about no time for homeworks or they dont understand about the words. goshh it feels like knocking your head on the wall. but you cant do that

you need to show your best and share them that english is fun. and that in the end they able to speak and understand english in a better way..

Comments

Popular Posts