Darn....colorful and insanely tasty!


I HATE Bali because it has zillion YUMMMYYY food! 

I can bear not to buy a fancy shoes or eye-catching hand bag!
I can hold breath to put back a nice dress on sale..
But when it comes to tasty food with great prices, especially if it is free!!

Oh God, don't tell me to run and not look back for them...
sincere love comes for indulging my tummy!

Back to foodie that called yummie..its actually depends on your taste
I am not into that spicey one but well blend spices killing my imagination not to experience them

hey wait, I am about to talk about this foodie thingies in Ubud. my tummy was hungry after quite a walk in the middle of five hectare resort called Komaneka at Bisma. This Komaneka is my favourite among other Komaneka resorts in Bali. Dazzling luxury villas in the middle of nowhere offering thousands luxurious and superb stay! As for the price? not as expensive as Bvlgari resorts but worth to stay at. 

I was taking pictures for their one and only residence consist of three luxury and spacious villas which cost around thousand per nights, good values, and relaxing stay. 

let me tell you a bit. the resort is perfectly located in a green hills of Ubud, you can hear river flow but you cannot see the river, valleys and paddy fields invite your eyes enjoying the timeless awe. they have a private glassy chapel over looking the river for wedding and an open air theater for any function. bear in mind, its morelike a forest miniature. they have a very nice pool overlooking wide paddy fields. the weather that day humid but not that hot, makes the air breezily cooling my day. 
this residence has a private infinity pool and open air kitchen area which perfect for bbq party! 

the upper level located two storey villas with different views and same features!  and like any other luxury accommodation in Bali, they have Frangipani flowers everywhore......



nah, its worth you know, to stay with the value!

the day perfectly ended with personal greetings as i entered the restaurant.

Gosh , here i am an infamous travel writer and amateur photographer wanna be, greeted by whole staffs. and surprisingly i was kinda enjoying myself when  they call my name!  

now...the Chef was being nice as I was offered yummy starter to bring the appetite. Mix fruit salads with orange sauce. light, fresh and healthy! so colorful and no question about how was it!

move on to the main course, recommendation of the day went to Chicken mango with cashew.A Blend of chicken breast, a lil bit mango, veggies, and lemme guest about the sauce, crunchy cashew along with mango, sweet, sour not hot but feel like a bit rosemarry on it. i looooveeee cashew.....uummm that was good

too bad, the portion is good for two lil tummies like me. good for Bule, aka western people. its huge and i only finish half of it! shame...i was intended to take it home but nah...im not that poor to take away unfinished meals! but still, they are dancing on my head and screaming like babbies.....take me..take me.....to your tummmyyy!!

drinks? kiwi and lemonide juice with mint leaves! best to freshen up the day!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts