Ice Cream Bunny

I have an avid sweet tooth.. And I can't help myself about it 
They are like my comfort food for one of those blue days. I'd rather choose ice cream over chocolates. 

Delicious and nostalgic, ice cream might just be the ultimate childhood fave on top of my head. Pack up my troubles and chow down on these amazing feel-good eats from all corners of the planet..

Blimey, I can eat full bowl of good ice cream just by myself
Because when life turns sour, I'll go for something sweet..

Here's a short list of my pick :)

Yogoday, Abu Dhabi 

Me and my bestie used to order more than two selections and we were indulging like happy kiddos 



Gosha Kitchen & Patisserie, Bali


Taste wise, the other gellato in Kunti street is still killer. But this place has quirky indoor design, good choice to hide from Bali's heat


Pierchic - Al Qasr Madinat Jumeirah


After a fancy dining experience at this hot spot, a delighting cheesecake topped with marsmallow and berry ice cream will justify



Cold Stone Creamery - Mall of the Emirates


Weekend fave to hang out with the girls after a long day window shopping  


First Gulf Bank shopping arcade, Dubai

Can't remember this vintage cafe name but they have one of the most delicate apple pie topped with apple ice cream 


Thats my remedies for human suffering. I need to get my hankies out, folks -- it’s gonna be a rough ride :( 

Comments

Popular Posts