Fun with the animals

Though I don't have pet at the moment, if you ask me to choose between dogs and cats. I will 110% say that I am a cat person.  Honestly speaking I am afraid of dogs, be it small or big..cute chihuaha or bulldog.....errrrr... I will defo making distance. 
They said "Dog people" and "cat people" really do have different personalities, according to a new study here:

People who said they were dog lovers in the study tended to be more lively — meaning they were more energetic and outgoing — and also tended to follow rules closely. Cat lovers, on the other hand, were more introverted, more open-minded and more sensitive than dog lovers. Cat people also tended to be non-conformists, preferring to be expedient rather than follow the rules.

Somewhat its resemble me. I don't like to stand out between a crowd of people. 
So I found a tiny baby stray cat wandering around my current place the last couple of days. It just inspired me to write about animals. I was trying to feed him/her, I am not if its a he or she. Looks like she. Anyhow, she's always run through me if I open my door, either way hiding from the heat under my scooter. Feel pity of her. I don't stock milk and biscuits so I can't feed her much :( 
A contrary, I suddenly remember my bro's alike cat in Dubai, Mooseei we call him. He's very much Garfield alike, fatty, chubby and lazy. Imagine his weight is 10 kgs! Super cute! 
Let me tell you his best secret, he has his own toilet. Gosh, the house mates did an awesome training for him. He will run to his toilet for pee or poop -ing. Meet Mooseei! 


Let me tell you some other fave animal list of mine:  
Giraffes! They were standing tree-like in the grasslands of Desert Island, Abu Dhabi. I love seeing it closely, their faces are looking somehow friendly. Not until they make a move then I realize how tall they can be. Considering I am so petite. Its not a good idea to stand next to them. 


Ducks. I don't eat ducks. I'd rather watch them swimming on the lake with their colonies and making small waves between the water. It was one of my fave moments in Budapest, Hungary. The setting was perfect, it was the peak of winter. The sun was out and hundreds of ducks swam on the lake. There were couples and travelers sit on the other side of the lake. Just watching the people having their quality time and feed the ducks have just made my mind wandering on the air.



Now, I have a bit of adventure side of mine. Soft outdoor activity, though :) 

I met these bambi and the legendary Komodo dragon couple of years ago in the Komodo National Park. Komodo dragons, the largest living lizards in the world. Their massive size, flat heads, bowed legs and long, thick tails it will amaze you to meet them in person. The name comes from rumors that a dragon-like creature lived on the Indonesian island of Komodo. 

Komodo dragons eat almost any kind of meat ranging in size from small gecko lizards to large water buffalo to bambi. What a cannibal!  They can detect carrion from a considerable distance, about 2.5 miles (4 km), and actively seek it out. 





Pony horse ! Yes, I do love watching a group of Pony horses within a large green fields. I don't ride horse though. But I love playing around with them. They do have soft hearts.
Missing the old summer time in Zoetermeer sub-urban side, Holland! :(


These two collections, I just love the landscape composition. The changing contour and colours. 
Meet the locals of Desert Islands UAE, Arabian Oryx and deers. 



Looking back, now I am missing this fatty Mooseei.
Hope you are well down there! Love from the east!


Comments

Popular Posts